Join us for Night 2 of Hollywood Chills X, the summer finale and entertainment summit by Ermantourage. Be part of a night of networking, talks with special guests, and relationship building. Portion of the evening's proceeds will benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention LA. Established in 1987, the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) is a voluntary health organization that gives those affected by suicide a nationwide community empowered by research, education and advocacy to take action against this leading cause of death.
Talks by (lineup subject to change):
1. Mandy Teefey, executive producer, "13 Reasons Why"
2. Tessa Leigh Williams, writer, "Riverdale"
3. Karolyn Carnie, writer, "Suits," "Titans"
4. Dayo Adosokan, writer, "Superstore," "Young & Hungry"
5. William Colston, Epic Records
6. Nick Terry, manager, Zero Gravity Management
7. April Webster, casting director
8. Jodi Binstock, co-executive producer, Netflix's "Black Summer;" co-executive producer/director, "Z Nation"
9. Josiah Akinyele, talent agent, Innovative Artists
10. Tim Meltreger, writer, "Psych"
11. Nikhil Jayaram, writer/story editor, "Shades of Blue"
12. Mark Blutman, co-executive producer/writer, "Boy Meets World"
13. Ray Utanrachitt, writer, DC's "Legends of Tomorrow"
14. Cynthia Adarkwa, writer, CW's "Legacies"
15. Tony Perez, script coordinator, Netflix's "Dead to Me"
16. Hilliard Guess, writer, SyFy's "Deadly Class"; Vice Chair - Committee of Black Writers, Vice Chair
17/18. Shawna and Julie Benson, writers, "The 100," Netflix's "Wu Assassins"; DC Comics' 2016 REBIRTH launch writing BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY
19. Cindy Gaxiola, Sony Music Latin
20. Gary Leon, A&R, Atlantic Records
21. Shiva Nassab, development, Lionsgate
22. Crystal "Rovel" Torres, singer/songwriter/musician (Beyonce's touring band "The Sugar Mamas," Jennifer Lopez, Lupe Fiasco)
23. Kegan Schell, manager, Echo LakeEntertainment
24. Josh Raymond, VP of Development & Production for TV & Film, Emagine Content
25. Jacob Gallagher, partner, E85 Artist Management
and more to be announced!
Business casual dress. All ages welcome.